- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Bahasa Mandarin Putonghua vs Guoyu
- Lesson 12. Top 5 Japanese Counters You Must Know!
- The Easiest vs Hardest Languages for English Speakers
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Lesson 14. How to Express Comparison in Japanese
- Lesson 1. Simple Present Tense: The Most Common Tense in English
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs