能 (néng), 會 [会] (huì) and 可以 (kě yǐ) are all translated as can. Here comes the question, how do we decide when is the right time to use each of them? Compare these:...
- Lesson 7. The Complete Guide of Adjectives in English
- Lesson 11. Japanese Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^68)
- Lesson 17. Modal Verbs: The Difference Between Three CAN in Chinese
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Japanese Alphabet
- Lesson 4. How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs