Portuguese is spoken in Portugal, ...
- Lesson 15. Using 比 (bǐ) for Comparison in Chinese
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- Stop using the word “very” to describe everything!
- Lesson 4. How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
- Lesson 12. Top 5 Japanese Counters You Must Know!
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言