Cat lovers in the world! Do you know how to say “cat” in different languages? The graph above show the interesting information that the font sizes are bigger if more people speak the...
- Lesson 1. Now You Can Speak Chinese! 5 Basic Chinese Grammars Every Beginner Must Know!
- Traditional Chinese (Taiwan) app
- Lesson 2. Demonstrative Pronouns and Adjectives in English
- Lesson 7. A Simple Guide to Chinese Adverbs Word Order
- Lesson 4. How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
- Lesson 15. How to Express Superlative in Japanese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs