Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- Lesson 17. Modal Verbs: The Difference Between Three CAN in Chinese
- Lesson 4. The Complete Guide about Pronouns in English
- The Complete Guide to Count French Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^100)
- Difference between “Breath” and “Breathe”
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs