能 (néng), 會 [会] (huì) and 可以 (kě yǐ) are all translated as can. Here comes the question, how do we decide when is the right time to use each of them? Compare these:...
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- How to say CAT in different languages
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs