After the verb to be, ‘the verb to have’ ranks as the second most commonly used verb in English. The verb to have in English can be used as the main verb or an auxiliary...
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs