です (desu), which is a polite speech marker, works like the present affirmative version of the copula in Japanese. It has the closest meaning of the verb ‘to be’ or the dummy subject ‘it...
- Lesson 7. The Complete Guide of Adjectives in English
- 5 Reasons Why Learning Japanese Is Easier Than You Think
- Lesson 11. Japanese Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^68)
- Lesson 13. Turn Your Adverbs in Japanese from Blah into Fantastic!
- Italian App
- Lesson 9. Question Words for Asking Questions in Chinese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs