です (desu), which is a polite speec...
- The Complete Guide to Count French Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^100)
- 8 Simple Rules You Need to Know to Master Time in French
- How to Call “I” and “You” in Japanese?
- Chinese Characters of Japanese and Chinese Are Not All The Same!
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Lesson 7. The Complete Guide of Adjectives in English
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言