- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Football in 50 Languages
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- 10 English Idioms You Need to Know!
- Lesson 19. A Quick Guide to Verb TO BE in Chinese
- Rise or Raise? Never mix them up!
- Lesson 12. The Complete Guide to Comparative and Superlative Adjectives in English
- Lesson 9. The Difference Between Come and Go in Japanese
- Lesson 16. Using 最 (zuì) for Expressing the Most in Chinese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言