If you are learning French, tellin...
- Football in 50 Languages
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- 4 Reasons Why Kanji is Easier than English Words
- Lesson 10. Simple Past Tense in English
- Lesson 9. The Difference Between Come and Go in Japanese
- Lesson 25. Demonstrative Pronouns in Chinese
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Lesson 3. Understanding the Difference Between「不」Bù and「沒」Méi – Chinese No or Not
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言