Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Lesson 20. Four Ways to Express A Little Amount in Chinese
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- How to say CAT in different languages
- Portuguese in Portugal vs Brazilian Portuguese
- Lesson 3. Understanding the Difference Between「不」Bù and「沒」Méi – Chinese No or Not
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs