Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- Understanding the Difference between ‘Kami’ and ‘Kita’ in Indonesian
- Lesson 15. Using 比 (bǐ) for Comparison in Chinese
- Lesson 21. Polite Form in Japanese
- Lesson 22. How to Express Past Tense in Chinese
- Similar Words in Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Korean
- Portuguese in Portugal vs Brazilian Portuguese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs