In English, we can count the object directly in [number + object], as in the following: an apple, two bags, three umbrellas, and so on. Japanese Counters Well… The counting method above doesn’t...
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs