In English, we can count the object directly in [number + object], as in the following: an apple, two bags, three umbrellas, and so on. Japanese Counters Well… The counting method above doesn’t...
- Lesson 9. Question Words for Asking Questions in Chinese
- Lesson 1. 5 Simple Sentences using Japanese Nouns You Must Know!
- Lesson 4. How to Differentiate the Three “De” Particles in Chinese -「的」,「地」and「得」
- Lesson 16. Using 最 (zuì) for Expressing the Most in Chinese
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- Football in 50 Languages
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs