In English, we can count the objec...
- Lesson 1. Simple Present Tense: The Most Common Tense in English
- 10 Untranslatable Indonesian Words You Need to Know!
- Lesson 9. The Complete Guide to Time in English
- The Difference between Complete vs Finish
- Lesson 12. 着 (zhe) for Expressing Existence in Chinese
- Lesson 2. Demonstrative Pronouns and Adjectives in English
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言