Comparative Adjectives We use comparative adjectives to compare two objects. It is used to describe an object that has a higher degree of quality than another one. We can form comparative adjectives by ‘attaching...
- 5 Reasons Why Japanese is Not Difficult to Learn
- Understanding the Difference between ‘Kami’ and ‘Kita’ in Indonesian
- Stop using the word “very” to describe everything!
- Conjunction: Various Ways to Say AND in Chinese
- Don’t use Until or Till unless you know the difference between them!
- A Simple Guide to Chinese Adverbs Word Order
Adverbs App Articles British Cantonese Cat Chinese Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts German Grammar Idioms Indonesian Italian japan japanese Korean Languages Lessons Linguistics Numbers Particles Polish Pronouns Question Words Russian Spanish Superlative Swedish Taiwanese Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice