After the verb to be, ‘the verb to have’ ranks as the second most commonly used verb in English. The verb to have in English can be used as the main verb or an auxiliary...
- Rise or Raise? Never mix them up!
- What Countries in Europe Speak English
- Lesson 20. Four Ways to Express A Little Amount in Chinese
- Lesson 17. Modal Verbs: The Difference Between Three CAN in Chinese
- Japan Facts: 6 Interesting Things to Know about Japan
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs