After the verb to be, ‘the verb to have’ ranks as the second most commonly used verb in English. The verb to have in English can be used as the main verb or an auxiliary...
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- How to say CAT in different languages
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- Understanding the Difference between ‘Kami’ and ‘Kita’ in Indonesian
- Lesson 15. The Complete Guide to Verb TO BE in English
- Lesson 7. The Complete Guide of Adjectives in English
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Lesson 11. 有 (yǒu) for Expressing Existence in Chinese
- Lesson 3. Understanding the Difference Between「不」Bù and「沒」Méi – Chinese No or Not
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs