After the verb to be, ‘the verb to have’ ranks as the second most commonly used verb in English. The verb to have in English can be used as the main verb or an auxiliary...
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Lesson 8. 8 Things You Need to Know about Verbs in Japanese
- Lesson 20. Four Ways to Express A Little Amount in Chinese
- Lesson 3. Forming Questions in Japanese using か (Ka) and ね (Ne)
- Chinese Idioms Everyone Should Know
- Lesson 17. Modal Verbs: The Difference Between Three CAN in Chinese
- Cantonese App
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs