Comparative Adjectives We use comparative adjectives to compare two objects. It is used to describe an object that has a higher degree of quality than another one. We can form comparative adjectives by ‘attaching...
- Perbedaan antara Complete dan Finish
- Lesson 13. Conjunction: Various Ways to Say AND in Chinese
- Lesson 12. 着 (zhe) for Expressing Existence in Chinese
- Lesson 11. 有 (yǒu) for Expressing Existence in Chinese
- Lesson 10. Simple Past Tense in English
- Lesson 13. Turn Your Adverbs in Japanese from Blah into Fantastic!
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs