Comparative Adjectives We use comparative adjectives to compare two objects. It is used to describe an object that has a higher degree of quality than another one. We can form comparative adjectives by ‘attaching...
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Different Vocabulary List of Chinese Mandarin vs Cantonese
- Everyday vs Every Day! When to use Everyday? When to use Every Day?
- Lesson 24. Three Ways to Express Plural Nouns in Chinese
- Lesson 9. The Difference Between Come and Go in Japanese
- Lesson 2. Demonstrative Pronouns and Adjectives in English
- Similar Words in Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Korean
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs