Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ or Indonesian which reduplicate the nouns, Chinese does not modify the nouns to express plural nouns in Chinese. So, how do Chinese turn a noun from singular into a...
- Lesson 16. Using 最 (zuì) for Expressing the Most in Chinese
- Portuguese in Portugal vs Brazilian Portuguese
- Lesson 6. The Complete Guide to Chinese Pronouns
- Lesson 13. Conjunction: Various Ways to Say AND in Chinese
- Loanwords between Cantonese and English
- Lesson 12. 着 (zhe) for Expressing Existence in Chinese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs