です (desu), which is a polite speech marker, works like the present affirmative version of the copula in Japanese. It has the closest meaning of the verb ‘to be’ or the dummy subject ‘it...
- The Complete Guide to Count French Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^100)
- Lesson 25. Demonstrative Pronouns in Chinese
- Bagaimana Cara Mengucapkan “Terima Kasih” dalam 50 Bahasa?
- The Three Kingdoms of French Verbs! Understanding the Three Conjugations and Stem Concept of French
- Chinese Idiom: The Story Behind「對牛彈琴」
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs