In English, we can count the object directly in [number + object], as in the following: an apple, two bags, three umbrellas, and so on. Japanese Counters Well… The counting method above doesn’t...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Football in 50 Languages
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs