In English, we can count the object directly in [number + object], as in the following: an apple, two bags, three umbrellas, and so on. Japanese Counters Well… The counting method above doesn’t...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture English Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Inggris Italian japan japanese Kata Korean Kosakata Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Tense Tenses Time To Be Vocabulary word Word Choice