In English, we can count the object directly in [number + object], as in the following: an apple, two bags, three umbrellas, and so on. Japanese Counters Well… The counting method above doesn’t...
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs