In English, we can count the object directly in [number + object], as in the following: an apple, two bags, three umbrellas, and so on. Japanese Counters Well… The counting method above doesn’t...
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs