Comparative Adjectives We use comparative adjectives to compare two objects. It is used to describe an object that has a higher degree of quality than another one. We can form comparative adjectives by ‘attaching...
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Football in 50 Languages
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa British Cantonese Chinese Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Inggris japan japanese Kata Korean Kosakata Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary Word Choice