Comparative Adjectives We use comparative adjectives to compare two objects. It is used to describe an object that has a higher degree of quality than another one. We can form comparative adjectives by ‘attaching...
- Football in 50 Languages
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Inggris japan japanese Kata Korean Kosakata Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Vocabulary Word Choice