Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Football in 50 Languages
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- How to Express Superlative in Japanese
- 5 Reasons Why Learning Japanese Is Easier Than You Think
- Modal Verbs: The Difference Between Three CAN in Chinese
- Warna dalam Berbagai Bahasa yang Berbeda
- Four Ways to Express A Little Amount in Chinese
- Don’t use Until or Till unless you know the difference between them!
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture English Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Inggris Italian japan japanese Kata Korean Kosakata Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Tense Tenses Time To Be Vocabulary word Word Choice