Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- The Complete Guide to Count French Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^100)
- Now You Can Speak Chinese! 5 Basic Chinese Grammars Every Beginner Must Know!
- 5 Reasons Why Learning French is Easier than You Think
- English (British) App
- The Correct Way to Use “High” and “Tall”
- Everyday vs Every Day! When to use Everyday? When to use Every Day?
Lain - Lain
Adverbs App Articles Bahasa British Cantonese Chinese Comparative Conjunction Culture Dutch English Europe Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Inggris japan japanese Kata Korean Kosakata Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Swedish Tense Tenses Time To Be Tokyo Turkish Vocabulary Word Choice