Have you ever tried to translate a word, and realized it has no replacement, or lack corresponding concept in any other languages? If you answer ‘yes’, do not worry! It is perfectly normal. These...
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- Lesson 23. How to Express Future Tense in Chinese
- Lesson 1. 5 Simple Sentences using Japanese Nouns You Must Know!
- Swedish App
- Lesson 3. Forming Questions in Japanese using か (Ka) and ね (Ne)
- Lesson 15. The Complete Guide to Verb TO BE in English
- Lesson 16. Using 最 (zuì) for Expressing the Most in Chinese
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Guoyu Idioms Inggris Kata Kosakata Languages Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Putonghua Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs