There are countless ways to respond ‘yes’ in Chinese. The reason is, ‘yes’ is more like a ‘concept of affirmation’, rather than a word. As a result, the response we use depend on the...
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Football in 50 Languages
- This Chart Explains Every Culture In The World
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Warna dalam Berbagai Bahasa yang Berbeda
- 4 Reasons Why Kanji is Easier than English Words
- Japanese Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^68)
- Now You Can Speak Chinese! 5 Basic Chinese Grammars Every Beginner Must Know!
- The Complete Guide of Question Words in Japanese
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
Lain - Lain
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Bahasa British Cantonese Chinese color Colour Comparative Conjunction Culture English Existence Food French Fun Facts Grammar Idioms Indonesian Inggris Italian japan japanese Kata Korean Kosakata Languages Lessons Linguistics Nouns Numbers Particles Pronouns Question Words Spanish Superlative Tense Tenses Time To Be Vocabulary word Word Choice