Demonstrative words – this, that, these, those – are words that show which person or thing is being referred to. There are two types of demonstratives: demonstrative pronouns and demonstrative adjectives. Basically, demonstrative pronouns...
- Lesson 1. 5 Simple Sentences using Japanese Nouns You Must Know!
- 5 Reasons Why Learning Japanese Is Easier Than You Think
- Lesson 9. The Difference Between Come and Go in Japanese
- 8 Simple Rules You Need to Know to Master Time in French
- Lesson 5. What You Need to Know about Nouns in English
- Don’t use Until or Till unless you know the difference between them!
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs