Demonstrative words – this, that, these, those – are words that show which person or thing is being referred to. There are two types of demonstratives: demonstrative pronouns and demonstrative adjectives. Basically, demonstrative pronouns...
- Lesson 6. Difference between ‘Koko Soko Asoko Kochira Sochira Achira’ in Japanese
- Lesson 16. Understanding the Difference Between Which and That
- Lesson 16. Using 最 (zuì) for Expressing the Most in Chinese
- Lesson 8. The Complete Guide to Count Chinese Numbers (From 0, 1, up to 10^12)
- How to Call “I” and “You” in Japanese?
- Lesson 18. The Main Difference Between Wa vs Ga Particles in Japanese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs