In English, we can count the object directly in [number + object], as in the following: an apple, two bags, three umbrellas, and so on. Japanese Counters Well… The counting method above doesn’t...
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- How to say CAT in different languages
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs