In English, we can count the object directly in [number + object], as in the following: an apple, two bags, three umbrellas, and so on. Japanese Counters Well… The counting method above doesn’t...
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs