Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ or Indonesian which reduplicate the nouns, Chinese does not modify the nouns to express plural nouns in Chinese. So, how do Chinese turn a noun from singular into a...
- The Importance of Vocabulary in Learning Language
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- How to say CAT in different languages
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs