Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ or Indonesian which reduplicate the nouns, Chinese does not modify the nouns to express plural nouns in Chinese. So, how do Chinese turn a noun from singular into a...
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- How to say “Thank you” in 50 Languages?
- How to say CAT in different languages
- Challenge Yourself: I Can Read it, Can You?
- Memorize Vocabulary: 7 Secret Techniques Revealed!
- Lesson 22. Two Common Ways to Express OR in Japanese
- Lesson 1. Now You Can Speak Chinese! 5 Basic Chinese Grammars Every Beginner Must Know!
- 8 Simple Rules You Need to Know to Master Time in French
- Similar Words in Japanese, Mandarin Chinese and Korean
- Lesson 25. Demonstrative Pronouns in Chinese
- English (British) App
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs