Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ or Indonesian which reduplicate the nouns, Chinese does not modify the nouns to express plural nouns in Chinese. So, how do Chinese turn a noun from singular into a...
- Why We Must Save Dying Tongues
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Lesson 8. English Numbers: The Complete Guide (Up to 10^100)
- Lesson 5. 「これ、それ、あれ」vs「この、その、あの」- Difference between ‘Kore Sore Are Kono Sono Ano’ in Japanese
- Lesson 21. Polite Form in Japanese
- 【雪うさぎ/ゆきうさぎ(yuki usagi)】
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs