Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ ...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- The Sun is Drawn in Red in Japan – Apples are Drawn in Green in France
- 5 Tips to Stay Motivated in Learning Language
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Simple Word in Other Languages Can Mean Different
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction English Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Languages Linguistics Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs Word Choice 词汇 语言