Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ or Indonesian which reduplicate the nouns, Chinese does not modify the nouns to express plural nouns in Chinese. So, how do Chinese turn a noun from singular into a...
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Lesson 7. A Simple Guide to Chinese Adverbs Word Order
- Indonesian: One of the Easiest Languages to Learn!
- Lesson 3. Using Noun Quantifiers in English
- The Difference between Complete vs Finish
- Portuguese in Portugal vs Brazilian Portuguese
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs