Unlike English which adds ‘s/-es’ or Indonesian which reduplicate the nouns, Chinese does not modify the nouns to express plural nouns in Chinese. So, how do Chinese turn a noun from singular into a...
- How to say CAT in different languages
- How to Say HELLO in 50 Languages? – Only One Word to Learn Before Traveling Abroad
- Connection between language and how we think and behave
- Check it Out: What to Do during Traveling?
- Colour Names in Languages Can be Different!
- 3 Reasons Why We Should Learn Foreign Languages
Adjectives Adverbs App Articles Beginner Characters Comparative Comparison Confusing Words Conjunction Counters Culture Demonstratives Direction Existence Food Fun Facts Idioms Loanword Modals Nouns Numbers Particles Plural Polite Possession Pronouns Quantifiers Question Words Superlative Tenses Time To Be Travel Untranslatable Verbs